Those who are passionate about their work are those who achieve greatness. I choose to work with the best and the brightest – those with drive and integrity, because they believe in more than just their abilities; they believe in themselves, the team and our shared vision.
Founder and CEO yStats.com
We are looking to add a full-time Junior Market Research Analyst to our diverse, international yStats.com team. As a junior market research analyst, you will be responsible for conducting desk research and compiling insightful, up-to-date market reports on the topics relating to B2C E-Commerce and Online Payments for sector-leading companies worldwide.
– Strong analytical skills, ability to process and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data with attention to detail
– Ability to identify key messages from large amounts of information and reproduce them in a non-repetitive, structured way
– Excellent English language skills, particularly written. Knowledge of further languages, especially Spanish, Chinese, and Russian is an advantage. Proof of English language proficiency (certificate) required
– Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, but also Word, Excel, Outlook
– Strong educational achievement, Master studies or equivalent in a field requiring research skill development, such as economics, statistics, business, or related fields, are preferred. Bachelor’s degree required
– Prior secondary market research (desk research) experience is a plus
– Ability to work both independently and in a team
– Demonstrated interest in B2C E-Commerce and Online Payment trends and global markets development
– Reliable, responsible, committed to producing quality work, motivation, high levels of accuracy, and flexible
– Conduct online desk research on fast growing and global markets of B2C E-Commerce, Online Payment, M-Commerce, Online Gaming, Cross-Border E-Commerce, Mobile Payment, Online Payment Fraud and related topics
– Analyze research findings, filter potential third-party sources published in multiple languages, evaluate source relevance for the market reports
– Compile research results into qualitative and quantitative PowerPoint charts in English for the market reports
At yStats.com, you’ll be part of a strong, international team with flat hierarchies, where you’ll be encouraged to bring your ideas to the table. We’ll give you the freedom to do your best work, value your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion for doing good work. We value the happiness of our employees, because happy employees are more driven, more successful, and more productive. yStats.com employees can expect the kind of environment that promotes professional growth in an intellectual space with the opportunities needed to realize their full potential. Through a combination of learning on the job, working alongside colleagues of diverse backgrounds, and tackling projects that will push you to think, we will strive to develop you as a growing professional.
Our core values at yStats.com define all aspects of our business. From working closely with our clients to establishing long-lasting business relationships with partners, our core values guide our interactions in the corporate world, as well as our community.
– Commitment: Committing to high quality products, services, and actions for the benefit of clients, partners, colleagues, and the community
– Integrity: Acting honestly and in accordance with the standards of the company
– Leadership: Establishing a clear vision, which can be shared with others to guide ideas and actions
– Results: Achieving goals, celebrating successes, actively seeking feedback, and pushing one another to continuously improve
– Balance: An environment that promotes a healthy lifestyle atmosphere, because life is not just about work
– Flexibility: Ability to manage competing priorities and tasks and adapt easily to changes in workloads, while maintaining a clear oversight of key goals and processes
– Accountability: Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for actions, products, and decisions
– Curiosity: Ability to pose difficult questions, critically analyze all aspects of the business, and continuously seek bigger, better, more beneficial solutions
If you are interested in applying for a position with yStats.com, please submit the following to email@example.com as ONE PDF file:
– CV/Resume, including a current photo
– Cover Letter, with desired salary
– Proof of English language proficiency
– Full-time work allowance required
– Visa status/restrictions (if applicable)
– Transcript of Records (University, Ausbildung/Vocational School)
– Letters of recommendation (or contact details of appropriate references)
– Relevant Certificates (language, skills, etc.)
yStats.com is one of the most highly reputed international secondary market research companies with an expertise in the areas of B2C E-Commerce and Online Payment. Our multilingual staff researches, gathers, filters and translates information from thousands of reputable sources to synthesize accurate and timely reports, covering more than 100 countries and all global regions. Our market reports focus predominantly on online retail and payments, but also cover a broad range of related topics including M-Commerce, Cross-Border E-Commerce, E-Commerce Delivery, Online Gaming and many others. Our reports have been cited in some of the world’s leading media publications, including Forbes and The Wall Street Journal. We are also proud to cooperate with industry-leading companies like Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org