Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, yStats.com is one of the world’s leading secondary market research companies. We are committed to providing the most up-to-date and objective data on Global B2C E-Commerce and Online Payment markets to sector-leading companies worldwide.
Our multilingual staff researches, gathers, filters and translates information from thousands of reputable sources to synthesize accurate and timely reports in our areas of expertise, covering more than 100 countries and all global regions. Our market reports focus predominantly on online retail and payments, but also cover a broad range of related topics including M-Commerce, Cross-Border E-Commerce, E-Commerce Delivery, Online Gaming and many others. In addition to our wide selection of market reports, we also provide custom market research services.
We are proud to cooperate with companies like Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters. Given our numerous citations in leading media sources and journals worldwide, including Forbes and the Wall Street Journal, we are considered one of the most highly-reputed international secondary market research companies with an expertise in the areas of B2C E-Commerce and Online Payment.
Our Products: We strive to offer unique, reliable, and objective insights into E-Commerce and Online Payment. Our reports vary in type, depth, coverage and variety to provide clients with options and versatility.
Our Services: Our clients’ needs are our greatest priority. We seek to foster and invest in positive, customer-centric professional relationships, in which we can offer flexibility, reliability and quality in a cost-efficient manner.
Our Company: Together, our products and services provide key corporate decision makers with a wide variety of high quality solutions, which suit their diverse B2C E-Commerce, Online Payment, and related market intelligence needs.
Our core values at yStats.com define all aspects of our business. From working closely with our clients to establishing long-lasting business relationships with partners, our core values guide our interactions in the corporate world, as well as our community.
• Commitment: Committing to high quality products, services, and actions for the benefit of clients, partners, colleagues, and the community
• Integrity: Acting honestly and in accordance with the standards of the company; to be the best yStats.com we can be in all that we do
• Leadership: Establishing a clear vision, which can be shared with others to guide ideas and actions
• Result-driven: Achieving goals, celebrating successes, actively seeking feedback, and pushing one another to continuously improve
• Balance: An environment that promotes a healthy lifestyle atmosphere, so that employees are motivated to work hard, produce high quality products, and provide the most optimal experience for our clients
• Flexibility: Ability to manage competing priorities and tasks and adapt easily to meet the changing demands of clients, while maintaining a clear oversight of key goals and processes
• Accountability: Acknowledging and assuming responsibility for actions, products, and decisions
• Curiosity: Ability to pose difficult questions, critically analyze all aspects of the business, and continuously seek bigger, better, more beneficial solutions
We provide objective and reliable market intelligence on global E-Commerce to support businesses worldwide in reaching their strategic goals.
To become the leading market research company worldwide for global B2C E-Commerce Market intelligence.
Meet Yücel Yelken, CEO and Founder of yStats.com GmbH & Co. KG. Yücel was born and raised in Hamburg, Germany, a home which he left for just a few years to pursue both his undergraduate and graduate degrees in Arizona, USA.
Yücel, an ASU Thunderbird School of Global Management alum, has a combined total of over 15 years of B2C E-Commerce and Online Payment market research experience. Prior to venturing into the entrepreneurial world, Yücel spent 5 years gaining industry experience with one of the world’s leading E–Commerce companies, the Otto Group.
Fueled by both his commitment to providing unbiased, reliable market information to key decision makers in the E-Commerce, Online Payment, and related industries and a strong desire to develop a brand of his own, Yücel founded yStats.com in his hometown, Hamburg, in 2005.
In over a decade’s dedication to yStats.com, Yücel’s positive “think big” attitude, coupled with his constant commitment to excellence and providing the highest quality products, have driven the yStats.com brand industry-leading corporations and multiple countries around the world. As Yücel looks back on his first successful decade with yStats.com, he is motivated to continue working tirelessly toward yStats.com’s vision of becoming the world’s leading global B2C E-Commerce market intelligence provider.